疯狂动物城英语版免费完整版下载(疯狂动物城(中英对照剧本)一)

首页教程更新时间:2023-05-19 04:07:20

1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,*戮。

疯狂动物城英语版免费完整版下载,疯狂动物城(中英对照剧本)一(1)

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前 这些 是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什们*咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64--Huh!

呵呵!

65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71--Well, he was right about one thing.

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72--I don't know when to quit.

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

动物乌托邦警察学院

74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。

75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78--Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall.

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You're dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83--You're dead, farm girl.

你死定了,农家少女。

84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

死。死。死。

86--Ohhh...!

噢噢噢......!

87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.

从未有兔子警察。绝对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-

- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

93--Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

- 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。

96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

97--Precinct One. City Center.

一号辖区,市中心。

98--- Yeh! - Yeh!-

耶! - 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100--I won't let you down.

我不会让你失望的。

疯狂动物城英语版免费完整版下载,疯狂动物城(中英对照剧本)一(2)

101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。

107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

- 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。

109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

- 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。

122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防护喇叭。

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防护喷雾。

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

- 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

到达动物邦的特快车。

134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

嗯。我爱你们。

136--Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

138--Bye everybody!

再见大家!

139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140--Bye!再见!

141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇。

142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *

147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **

我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *

149--* I always get up now to see what's next **

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *

150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *

152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

159--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *

165--* I'll keep on making them every day *

*但我每天都不会放弃 *

166--* Those new mistakes *

*即便犯下错误 *

167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

171--* Try everything*

* 尝试一切 *

172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you.

谢谢。

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是啊,我们很吵。

177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178--Greasy walls.

油腻腻的墙壁。

179--Rickety bed.

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors.

疯狂的邻居。

181--I love it!

我爱死了!

182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思! - 嗯?

184--Down here!

下面这边!

185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子"可爱",

189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...

但其他的人呢,有一点...

190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.

- 哦。 - 其实还好。

193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

哦。事实上你的...有一个...

194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200--Attention!

注意!

201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.

好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

202--I've got three items on the docket.

我的文件上有三个重点。

203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

204--Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205--Oh.哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们在 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

217--Parking duty. Dismissed.

开交通罚单。解散。

218--Parking duty?

交通罚单?

219--Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221--- So? - So I can handle one.

- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。

222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.

我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.

一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.

我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

231--Ah!啊!

232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

233--201.201。

234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

235--Huh!呵呵!

236--Hmm.嗯。

237--Where'd he go?

他哪儿去了?

238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

243--Oh. I'm such a...

哦。我真是个......

244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?

- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?

245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

248--He wants to be one when he grows up.

当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

249--Isn't that adorable?

是不是很萌?

250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

253--You're holding up the line.

你把队伍卡住了。

254--Hello. Excuse me.

好。打扰一下。

255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

256--Actually, I'm an officer.

其实,我是一位警官。

257--Just have a quick question.

我很快的问你一个问题就好。

258--Are your customers aware they're getting

你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

里面有鼻涕吗?

260--What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。

263--Which is kind of a big deal.

那是有一点严重的问题。

264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks

当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...

而且......我不知道......卖这个给...

266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?

漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.

一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

268--A Jumbo-Pop.

巨型冰棒。

269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.

- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。

270--Oh no, are you kidding me...

哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

271--I don't have my wallet!

我没带我的钱包!

272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.

这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.

请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

276--Keep the change.

不用找了。

277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

278--Oh, no. My treat.

不用了。我请客。

279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这

只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.

哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.

我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?

284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.

尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.

你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

287--Anyone can be anything.

任何人都可以达成梦想。

288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.

啊。我总是这么跟他说。

289--All right, here you go. Two paws.

好吧,来给你,握爪。

290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。

293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见! - 再见!

294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

295--"ORGANIC"

$2"有机" $ 2

296--PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "

*$2 冰棒 "有机" * $ 2

297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

298--Get your Pawpsicles.

来买你的冰棒喔。

299--Oh!哦!

300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?

- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?

301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.

颜色?呃......这是红木。

302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,

你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!

你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

305--Ciao.。

306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.

好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

307--You liar!

你这个骗子!

308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

309--Hey!嘿!

310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.

好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

311--Really? For what?

真的?为什么?

312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?

哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

货物运输未经许可?

314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.

- 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。

315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.

我没有做虚假广告。保重。

316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.

那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。

318--Wood that is red.

红色的木头。

319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.

你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.

你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...

我的错。我猜你来自......

322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?

一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.

哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.

好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides

天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

326--"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...

"嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...

327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"

掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!"

328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.

才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.

而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.

可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor

不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home

生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...

334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?

你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

335--That sound about right?

听起来还蛮对的吧?

336--Oh!哦!

337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.

小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...

嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...

339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.

讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

340--All right, look.好吧,听着。

341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.

实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

344--I'm not a dumb bunny.

我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

345--Right. And that's not wet cement.

对。然后那不是未*水泥。

346--You'll never be a real cop.

你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

347--You're a cute meter maid, though.

你是一个可爱的交通警察。

348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

349--* Everybody hurts... *

* 每个人都会受伤的... *

350--* by myself... *

* 只有独自一人... *

351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... *

* 什么都做不好,宝贝... *

352--* I'm a loser... *

* 我是一个失败者... *

353--CARROTS for ONE

一人一根胡萝卜

354--Mom & Dad

妈咪和爹地

355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!

- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?

嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...

当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...

359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.

- 我真的发挥作用。 -等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!

- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

361--Judy, are you a meter maid?

朱迪,你是交警?

362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..

哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!

- 那是最安全的工作! - 喔她不是个真正的警察!

364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!

- 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!

365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!

嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!

- 爹地!爹地! - 交警!

367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should..

.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...

368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.

- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。

369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.

- 再见。 - 再见。

370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!

嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?

先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!

- 她觉得自己很失败! - 哦,闭嘴!

373--- You shut up! - You shut up!

- 你闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!

374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.

- 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。

375--Yeah, but it might be worse!

是的,但它可能会更糟!

376--I was 30 seconds over!

才超过三十秒!

377--Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

378--My mommy says she wishes you were dead.

我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.

土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

381--Hey, you! Bunny!

嘿,你!兔子!

382--Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.

先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

383--What are you talking about?! My shop!

你在说什么?!我的店铺!

384--It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!

这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

385--Well, are you a cop or not?

好吧,你是警察不?

386--Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

387--- Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

- 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

388--Coming through!

别挡路!

389--This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.

这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

390--I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

391--Woo-hoo!喔-吼!

392--LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

393--- Ah! - Ahh!- 啊! - 啊!

394--Ha ha ha.哈哈哈。

395--You! Hey!您!嘿!

396--Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

397--Stop!停下来!

398--Ahhhh!哈啊!

399--Oh.哦。

400--Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.

抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

401--Yahhh!呀哈!

402--Bon voyage, flatfoot!

一路顺风,扁脚!

403--Huh!呵呵!

404--- Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!

- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

405--Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

406--- Ah! - Ah!- 啊! - 啊!

407--Oh!哦!

408--- I love your hair. - Thank you.

- 我喜欢你的头发。 - 谢谢。

409--Heheheheh. Come to papa!

黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!

410--Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line

好的。你必须排队等候

411--just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?

像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

412--- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!

- 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!

413--Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...

擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...

414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.

不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

415--Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.

嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

416--Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.

这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。

417--They're a class C botanical, sir.

他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。

418--Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...

好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...

419--- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.

- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。

420--That's my job.

这是我的工作。

421--Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

422--Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.

局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

423--- Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...

- 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...

424--- take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!

- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!

425--Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

426--I wanna be a real cop.

我想成为一个真正的警察。

427--Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted..

.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...

428--- when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...

- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生......

429--Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...

人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......

430--magically come true! So let it go.

奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.

蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

432--I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.

对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

433--I gotta go sit down.

我得走了坐下。

434--Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.

夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

435--My husband has been missing for ten days.

我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

436--- His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.

- 他叫埃密特奥特顿。 - 是的。我知道。

437--He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.

他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

438--He would never just disappear.

他绝不会就此消失。

439--Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.

夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

440--Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.

请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

441--- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.

- 奥特顿夫人。 - 我会找到他的。

442--Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

443--Take this. Find my Emmitt.

拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

444--Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

让他回到我的孩子身边。请。

445--Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.

奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

446--Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!

当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

447--One second.一秒。

448--- You're fired. - What? Why?

- 你被开除了。 - 什么?为什么?

449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter

违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

450--you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.

你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

451--I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

452--Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

羊咩咩市长助理!

453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.

我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!

狮明德市长会很开心的!

455--No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.

不不,先别告诉市长。

456--And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.

太晚了,已经传出去了。

457--All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.

好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?

我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

459--- Like glue. - Good one.-

像胶水一样。 - 好的。

460--Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?

如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

461--You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!

你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

462--Thank you, ma'am!

谢谢你,夫人!

463--I will give you 48 hours.

我会给你 48 小时。

464--Yes!是!

465--That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.

有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。

466--Okay. Deal.好,说定。

467--Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.

好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

468--Here you go. One missing otter.

给你,一只失踪的水獭。

469--- That's it? - Yikes!

- 就这样? - 是阿!

470--That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.

这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

471--Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...

目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

472--Resources, none! Ha ha!

资源,没有!哈哈!

473--Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.

呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

474--Okay. Last known sighting.

好的。最后一次目击。

475--Can I just borrow? Thank you.

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

476--- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!

- 冰棒? - 凶器!

477--- "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that...

- "来买你的冰棒"... - 是啊!因为...

478--What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

479--It means I have a lead.

这意味着我有领先优势。

480--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot.

- 嗨!你好!又是我! - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

481--Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼......

没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

482--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.

而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

483--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?

怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

484--It wasn't me.

那不是我。

485--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.

嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。

486--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.

这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。

488--365 days a year, since I was 12.

一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。

489--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture.

- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

490--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

491--- Do you know him? - I know everybody.

- 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。

492--And I also know that somewhere

而且我也知道,某处

493--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?

有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

494--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.

好吧,看来要来硬的。

495--- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.

- 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。

496--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?

哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

497--Felony tax evasion.

重罪偷税*。

498--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12...

是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......

499--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.

这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。

500--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.

我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

,
图文教程
相关文章
热门专题
推荐软件
奇热小说
奇热小说
下载
QQ2019手机版
QQ2019手机版
下载
王者荣耀
王者荣耀
下载
百度浏览器迷你版
百度浏览器迷你版
下载
2345浏览器手机版
2345浏览器手机版
下载
网易邮箱
网易邮箱
下载
爱奇艺
爱奇艺
下载
网易云音乐
网易云音乐
下载
WPSOffice
WPSOffice
下载
优酷
优酷
下载
谷歌浏览器(Chrome)
谷歌浏览器(Chrome)
下载
迅雷看看播放器
迅雷看看播放器
下载
UC浏览器
UC浏览器
下载
QQ音乐
QQ音乐
下载
阿里旺旺买家版v9.12.10C官方版
阿里旺旺买家版v9.12.10C官方版
下载
360安全卫士v12.1官方版
360安全卫士v12.1官方版
下载
猜你喜欢
画智印
画智印
下载
确幸房贷计算器
确幸房贷计算器
下载
王国之心3翠绿往昔之回忆MOD
王国之心3翠绿往昔之回忆MOD
下载
优膳名品app
优膳名品app
下载
记工资
记工资
下载
封神遮天记
封神遮天记
下载
有质生活
有质生活
下载
电视直播源管理助手v1.4官方版
电视直播源管理助手v1.4官方版
下载
柚子音乐
柚子音乐
下载
黑板苹果版
黑板苹果版
下载
看门狗2十二项修改器
看门狗2十二项修改器
下载
伟文标记电脑版
伟文标记电脑版
下载
甜蜜小镇红包版
甜蜜小镇红包版
下载
僵尸碾压传奇tv版v1.2
僵尸碾压传奇tv版v1.2
下载
超燃赛车城市特技
超燃赛车城市特技
下载
太平洋航空兵
太平洋航空兵
下载